Apple has just release iOS 6.1 for iPhone 3GS and later, iPod touch (4th generation) and later, iPad 2 and later. The Cupertino-based company has also released Apple TV 5.2 alongside iOS 6.1.
The new features in iOS 6.1 include:
- LTE support for more carriers
- Purchase movie tickets through Fandango with Siri (USA only)
- Redesigned music control buttons
- iTunes Match subscribers can now download individual songs from iCloud
New features in Apple TV 5.2:
- Bluetooth keyboard support
- Enhanced iTunes in the Cloud service.
- Ability to send AirPlay audio from media play back on Apple TV to AirPlay-enabled speakers and devices including the AirPort Express and other Apple TVs.
Posted at January 28, 2013 19:05 |
, Apple iOS 6.1
, Apple TV
, Apple TV 5.2
, iOS 6
April 23, 2023
Apple has always been known for its innovative products, from...
February 12, 2023
Apple Inc., the leading tech giant in the smartphone market,...