LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. has announced LeapPad2. The LeapPad2, is the next generation of the #1 kid’s learning tablet, brings higher performance, exciting new features and an extensive library filled with the best learning and creative content.
According to Lisa Harnisch, (Senior Vice President General Merchandising Manager, Toys”R”Us, U.S), “We’re pleased to recognize LeapPad2 as one of our ‘Fabulous 15’ hot toys for this holiday season, LeapPad2 is a quality product that offers safe, age-appropriate and entertaining learning experiences. Already in high demand for its form factor and educational content, we believe LeapPad2 will be one of the most sought after items by gift-givers this holiday season.”
The new LeapPad2 features:
- The LeapPad2 learning tablet comes with five apps that encourage creativity and non-stop learning fun – Pet Pad, Cartoon Director, LeapFrog Learning Songs, Art Studio and another free app to download.
- LeapPad2 works with a library of more than 325 game cartridges, apps, videos, music and more.
- With a new front-and-back camera and video recorder— plus 4 GB of memory—the sky’s the limit for creative play! Children can create masterpieces in the Art Studio, edit pictures they’ve taken in the Photo Studio and create, direct and narrate their own animated movies in the new included Cartoon Director app!
- LeapPad2 offers a faster LF 2000 processor and a longer battery life.
- LeapPad2’s extensive library of hundreds of games, music, videos, eBooks and more are carefully designed and approved by LeapFrog’s highly experienced team of educational experts. These include a combination of LeapFrog’s top quality educational entertainment and engaging content from the biggest names in children’s entertainment.
- With LeaPad2 – characters spring to life with amazing animation, reading levels adjust the challenge to keep kids engaged and learning, while touching the text sounds out words to help build phonics, comprehension and vocabulary skills. Voice recording, motion-based play and other innovative features turn reading into an interactive experience as children progress through our new Learn to Read series and other exciting Ultra eBooks!
LeapPad2 is now available at leapfrog.com, online and at major retailers in the U.S., Canada, UK and Ireland, and in other select other countries such as Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Hong Kong, Singapore,Philippines, Korea, Thailand and other Asian countries later in the fall. The LeapFrog App Center can be accessed through the LeapFrog Connect Application for LeapPad2. LeapPad2 is sold at $99.99 and is recommended for children 3 to 9 years.
November 24, 2015
Bitcoin has performed pretty well in 2015 after a volatile...
April 30, 2014
For many years, tech industries were all about creating the...