Here’s a new survey that confirms what many Android users suspected for a long time – most iPhone users are blind to the shorting comings of their favourite device. I would also say the same goes for some Android users.
The survey, which was conducted by SIMOnlyContracts.co.uk, questioned more than 2000 iPhone users.
Here are some key findings from the survey:
- 78 per cent respondents claimed they “couldn’t imagine having a different type of phone now” and 52 per cent said that they had just been “really impressed” with the iPhone.
- 54 per cent of respondents said they had previously owned an earlier version of the handset and, when asked why they had bought a second, 37 per cent said it was because they were used to the iOS interface.
- 28 per cent simply said it seemed to be the best phone for them at the time of switching.
- 25 per cent said it was due to the fact friends and family members had iPhones and they wanted to retain Apple-specific features such as Facetime.
- 17 per cent of respondents had switched to their current iPhone from a BlackBerry, 14 per cent from a Nokia, 9 per cent from a Samsung, 4 per cent from an HTC and 2 per cent from a Sony Ericsson.
Roshan Bholah, founder of SIMOnlyContracts.co.uk said: “It’s really interesting to discover this blind loyalty amongst iPhone users – they’ll no longer consider other mobile phones on the market, purely because they trust Apple and perhaps like being associated with the brand.
Posted at February 14, 2014 09:50 |
Storm is a technology enthusiast, who resides in the UK. He enjoys reading and writing about technology.
April 23, 2023
Apple has always been known for its innovative products, from...
February 12, 2023
Apple Inc., the leading tech giant in the smartphone market,...