Apple has not joined the Phablet market as yet, but if they do, this concept will give you a pretty good idea of what an iPhablet will look like.
Key features include:
- A fingerprint sensor under the Home button
- A 6.2-inch IGZO LCD Retina Plus Display with Full HD resolution and Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- 10 megapixel camera at the back, plus a front 3.2 megapixel camera.
- Available in 8 colors and it adopts a design that’s similar to the one of the iPhone 5.
- 4G LTE connectivity, an Apple A8X chip and up to 256 GB of storage.
Posted at August 20, 2013 08:19 |
April 23, 2023
Apple has always been known for its innovative products, from...
February 12, 2023
Apple Inc., the leading tech giant in the smartphone market,...