According to a report from Chinese tech blog CTECHN, OPPO in Beijing officially released a new N-Lens series and its first product OPPO N1. The new smartphone sports a 206-degree rotating camera, the world first rotating camera on an Android smartphone.
Here are some of the key stand out features of the Android powered device.The OPPO N1 comes with a sleek hardware design.
- A new rotating camera at the top of the device. The he top of the camera has a dual LED the main camera lens for the 13 million-pixel rotating lens with an LED light, an LED soft light
- OPPO N1 with a 5.9 inches with a resolution of 1080P screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8064 processor, 2G RAM, providing 16/32GB ROM, body measurements of 170.7mm x 82.6 mm x 9 mm, weight 213 g , built-in 3610mah lithium battery
- Support for GSM / TD-SCDMA network, run the Color OS system based on android 4.2
- O-Touch trackpad with camera control
Mobile carriers have reportedly began accepting reservation for the new smartphone, which be priced at priced at 3,498 yuan, will go on sale in October.
April 23, 2023
Apple has always been known for its innovative products, from...
February 12, 2023
Apple Inc., the leading tech giant in the smartphone market,...