In his latest research notes to investors, Ming-Chi Kuo – the most accurate Apple analyst, has revealed more details on the next generation iPhones. The next-generation iPhones or iPhone 6s/ iPhone 6s Plus will feature the company’s new Force Touch technology and sport a stronger aluminium chassis.
Here are some of the key points from the report:
- The new iPhone line-up will come with Force Touch, and this will be one of the biggest selling points of the new devices.
- There will be no 4-inch iPhone in the line up. The iPhone 6s and the iPhone 6s Plus will come with a 4.7 and 5.5-inch display respectively.
- The new devices will be powered by Apple’s A9 chipset, will have 2GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 12MP rear-cameras.
- There will also be a new Rose Gold colour in the line up.
- A limited Edition 5.5-inch iPhone 6s Plus might come with a sapphire covered display if Apple can overcome issues around poor yield.
- The new iPhone generation will be built out of a 60% stronger aluminum (Series 7000 aluminum), like the one used for the Apple Watch. This is to negate the bendgate issue that plagued the current generation iPhones 6.
- And finally, the new iPhones will sport a more accurate Touch ID sensor.
Posted at May 12, 2015 11:50 |
April 23, 2023
Apple has always been known for its innovative products, from...
February 12, 2023
Apple Inc., the leading tech giant in the smartphone market,...