According to a new Gadgetology study by Retrevo, Apple appears to have regained market share lost to Android devices over the years.
The report looked at how loyal consumers are to each platform and on their next purchase intention.
Key findings of the study include:
- In general both Android and iPhone owners appear satisfied with their phones to be able to say their next phone will be the same type.
- More Android owners saying they might make an iPhone their next phone as opposed to iPhone owners going to Android. Apple iPhone users are also more confident phone buyers than other users with the lowest percentage of “undecided” buyers.
- Of the choices we presented to them, the top two things consumers say they are looking for in their next phone are larger screens and features they don’t currently have.
- As loyal as iPhone users appear to be quite a few of them (35%) say they are holding off the purchase of a new phone until they see what Apple has to offer in the next iPhone. They might be waiting to see what screen size Apple has to offer with almost 10 percent of iPhone users who might be interested in buying the next iPhone said that no screen size increase could be a deal killer.
- Of all the products we listed from out iPhone rumor list, most consumers said they were more excited about a new iPad and a less expensive phone.
- iPhone owners also like the idea of a new iPad best followed closely by an Apple television and less expensive iPhone. Men like the idea on iWatch more than women do while women were more excited about a new iPad more than men are.
April 23, 2023
Apple has always been known for its innovative products, from...
February 12, 2023
Apple Inc., the leading tech giant in the smartphone market,...