Posted On July 11, 2013 By In Apple News With 3977 Views

Chinese Man iPhone 4 has Reportedly Exploded Under his Pillow

Also Read: Apple’s Next-Generation iPhone to be called iPhone 5G [Rumor]

iPhone 4

According to a new report from Tech Sina, Wang Kai, young professionals, has reported that his iPhone 4 exploded.

The most likely caused for this explosion is probably due to poor storage of the device. Wang Kai told reporter that he sleeps with his iPhone under his pillow.

According to the report, smartphone users should:

  • Do not look at the video when charging
  • Please do not put the pillow at night.
  • During the Summer is best not to charge in enclosed places.
  • Ensure you exit Apps such as games properly to avoid overheating.

iPhone 4.1

Tags : , , , ,

Storm is a technology enthusiast, who resides in the UK. He enjoys reading and writing about technology.

Loading Google+ Comments ...