According to a new report from Weibo mircoblogger @Kang (via @Ctech), the low-cost iPhone will launch in two versions targeting different markets.
Highlights from the report:
- Cheap iPhone will have two versions, the positioning of different markets.
- Its code-named Zenvo and Zagato / Bertone, both for the car manufacturer.
- The Zenvo – is the low version, Zagato the high version.
- Low version to feature a 4-inch screen, support for FDD 4G network, Bluetooth 4.0, using H5P dual-core processor,
- The high-end version (Zagato / Bertone) with a 4-inch screen, support for TDD 4G Network , Bluetooth 4.0, using H6P processors.
I’m really not sure about this one. Take this with a huge dose of salts.
For those who don’t know, below are the photos of the cars listed above: