Nowadays life is all about printing. We print projects, assignments, photos and what not? Without printing, neither the public can survive nor can the government run. Gradually, printing has become an inseparable part of our life.
In the current scenario, what we print shows what we are and it’s not just about the content; but how it’s presented too. And to achieve the best presentation you need to have the best toner. After all a page is a body and the ink is its “soul”. So you must choose the “soul” wisely. And one of the best “souls” in market is made by the leading giant – Samsung. Manufactured by some of the premier living minds, with the highest achievable standards, only Samsung toner cartridges can guarantee best reliability, cost-effectiveness, genuineness, performance and endurance.
What exactly does genuine mean?
- As the name suggests, the word Genuine just refers to the fact that the cartridge is legitimate.
- Original toners will be manufactured by the real printer manufacturers and have the qualities of the manufacturer which set them apart from their competitors.
- They are made with the printer requirements in mind and thus are hundred percent compatible with it.
- They are also known as OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer).
Why purchase the original?
Yeah! After all a toner is just a toner. What’s so special about it? Why not just go for the cheap generics and save money? These are the questions which might be popping in your head.
WRONG! And here are the reasons why?
- Firstly, no warranty for you. Yes, that’s true! Once you put in the Compatible toner cartridge, your warranty ends. And we all know how much we love the warranty. So either say no to the warranty or use non-genuine toner cartridges. The choice is yours!
- Secondly, independent researches have shown that using Generic toners cartridges can damage your printer.
- Thirdly, the quality of printouts might be poor. After all original is original.
- And lastly, use an original for the sake of peace of your mind.
Identifying An Original Samsung cartridge
To make sure that the money you spend is used to purchase an original Samsung Toner Cartridge, follow the following steps:
- Check the logo on both the cartridge as well as the box it comes wrapped in. Make sure it’s authentic.
- Make sure the cartridge bears a CRUM (Customer Replaceable Unit Monitor) chip. All the Samsung Toner Cartridges come with it.
- The cartridge must also have a Serial Number and Samsung Model label.
Or if you want a simple procedure, then you can just check the Security label by following these 3 straightforward steps:
- When tilted, the security label should change colors – clear to cyan.
- The characters embossed on a label should display alternate colors from various angles. The colors include blue, red and gold
- The embossed characters have a certain texture. Feel it by rubbing your fingers on it. Make sure the texture is there.
When you know you deserve the best, don’t settle for counterfeit products. By doing so, not only do you ensure a healthy relationship with the manufacturing company, but also end up enjoying a long life for your printer.
Austin is a successful entrepreneur and a tech savvy person. He is very happy with the quality of the Samsung toner cartridges that he brought.