The X Factor – X Headphone
Sony in collaboration with Simon Cowell of the X- Factor fame has unveiled the Sony today unveiled the X Headphones. “The new X Headphones offer music lovers the truest sound reproduction along with the utmost in style and quality.” Sony said in the press release.
In a statement, Simon Cowell had this to say:
I chose to make a set of headphones with Sony because I simply wanted something better than what is in the market today,” said Cowell. “I’ve tried all of them, literally every single one. Sony and I set out to create the best headphone in the world. We are absolutely blown away by these. With the X headphones, it’s like being in the recording studio when the records are made. The sound is that clear.
Andrew Sivori, vice president of the Personal Audio Division at Sony Electronics, said that, “Our X Headphones are for the true listeners, the music fanatics who share Sony’s uncompromising passion for music and precision in sound. Created by Sony and Simon Cowell, the new X Headphones deliver an amazing listening experience wrapped up in a cutting-edge design for the ultimate in self-expression.”
X Headphone Promises Rich and Powerful Sound
The new X Headphones features include:[box]
- The premium X Headphones were engineered with an enhanced acoustic configuration for a high level of noise isolation and exceptional bass response. Featuring precision 50mm drivers, they deliver a rich, full-range audio experience that’s ideal for all popular music genres.
- Pressure-relieving memory foam ear pads, the X Headphones conform to each listener’s unique ear shape, providing a highly effective acoustic seal.
- Aluminum headbands, swivel mechanisms and end caps.
- Their dual folding style, which allows the user to swivel the noise isolating ear pads for listening flexibility.
- Featuring grooved serrations on its surface.
- X Headphones has detachable cord.
- The X Headphones include an Apple® 3-button control with a microphone, track, and volume control functionality.
The new X headphones will make its debut at a premiere event of THE X FACTOR in Los Angeles on September 11. The X Headphones will be available September 10, 2012 at Sony Stores online at http://store.sony.com, in Sony Stores from September 15th, and other authorised retailers nationwide by the end of the month for $299.